fear

"Wolves hunt, kill and eat the weakest, slowest or the sickest deer, elk, caribou or moose and this is nature they have to kill to survive. But they weed out the weak to allow for the larger ones or the fastest ones to survive to pass on those genes to future generations of the ugulates."

lately i gave it a thought. can't avoid thinking of all that.

and all reminded me of that old old song.
kind of cheery tune, but dark and hard lyrics about ghetto life
all things come in pairs, many things add up to make a whole picture
you are not accustomed to see
much harder, sharper and swifter in a ghetto
clench your teeth and say yeah.



Don't push me
'cause
I'm close
to the edge

I'm trying
not to
lose my head

It's like a jungle sometimes
it makes me wonder
how I keep from going under

No comments:

Post a Comment