neither

met another missionary
if you want to find way to God
go and take a long sit in Sintagma Square
like all squares
it thrives with missionaries of all sorts
mostly Christian
bizarrely dogmatic
this time it was about our Heavenly Mother
two Korean girls
trying out their crooked Greek
and English.
and making a big theater of disappointment
when I didn't give them my mobile phone number
they wanted us to go and eat some Korean food
and talk about Christ and our God Mother
hell, I can hardly imagine how it would be like
this would be a nice setting for an ironic story
at times it seems that God himself appointed
so many people to go and put Me on the right
path and save Me
but it's just (as you pointed out)
that I'm sitting and walking too much
around without having anything to do
and willing to talk to whoever passes by
and speaks to me
(talk to me, talk to me...)
my god, this time they got a video with them
they showed me two small presentations
about how we need to believe in the Heavenly Mother
on those gimmicky portable dvd players
that's what I call progress!
one sat on my right, the other on my left.
the one on my right was the prettiest.
and think about the squeaky noises they made
when I said (politely) that, sorry, I wouldn't like to hear
more stuff like this another time.
like they were talking to a baby, or something.
hell..
once I had a good discussion with a kind of a missionary
and it took place on Leicester Square
i don't remember what it went like :)
but at least we didn't stuggle to understand each other
and we talked about my forever view that
it doesn't usually take a missionary to convert you
to some faith..
if someday you believe in something,
it will come from your own heart.
this is also usually a good and sincere way to
call it quits with whatever childish way one
tries to talk to you about religion.
anyway.

let's talk about love.
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment